Postcards from Someone Not Ordinary 1



In this project, I will translate the postcards I received from my best friend 18 years ago

Postcard 1: 18.1.2543  Phu Kradung

To..Mr. Tatam
                 It took me 5 hours and a half to reach the highest point of Phu Kradung Mountain, and so I was really tired. However, it was worth it ..The stars on Phu kradung are beautiful, but believe me there are no stars that were so lovely like that night (I lie).
                On Phu Kradung, it was very cold and the food here was also so expensive. There were so many people. I had to walk all the way to the top of the mountain; it was so exhausting. Also, I even had to get up at 5 am. to see the sunrise.. I’m grumbling here because I’m happy and perhaps the person who said he did want to come would change his mind..Interested? Interested to see the sunrise on Phu Kradung? It was beautiful and lovely; I regretted not asking for the address. (I am not sure what see meant here Phu Kradung’s address?)
                There is no need to have an ending note. Yet, I just want to tell you that I have never written to anyone whom I do not miss… Oops!
                                                                   I am a pretty girl! [In English]
                                         I made sure this time that I wrote it correctly by asking my friend.

Comments

Popular Posts